Sauve Solutions has been the development partner for the highly secure Safe4 file sharing solution (http://www.safe-4.co.uk) since Safe4 was established in 2010. Safe4 continues to grow, now being used by over 500 organisations to securely share files its unique multi user/multi vault proposition is being sought increasingly for project rooms, virtual data rooms and other applications needing teams to securely share information.
Following a 6 month development and comprehensive testing program, Safe4 today released an updated version 4.2 which contains a number of significant enhancements developed by Sauve Solutions to the existing capability.
- Comprehensive API to enable programatic access to any part of the Safe4 application with the right credentials
- Significant performance improvements when managing large vaults with a lot of files and folders
- Improvements to the security infrastructure in the system
- Enhancements to the user registration process based on end user feedback
- Seamless access to the vault from Windows Explorer using the WebDAV standard, no synchronisation or additional software needed enabling you to provide ubiquitous access without losing control of your information.
As part of the acceptance process for this release, Safe4 commissioned a comprehensive web penetration test carried out by a UK CSEG Government approved firm under the Check scheme (see http://www.cesg.gov.uk/). Safe4 was given a clean bill of health. Safe4 has always been highly secure but this further corroboration by an independent body is very significant.
Sauve Solutions is now moving onto planning for a major infrastructure upgrade for Safe4 which will enable it to support the ongoing growth of the service for the coming years.